AnchoreCTL Release Notes - Version 0.1.4
The latest version of AnchoreCTL is 0.1.4. AnchoreCTL is dependent on Syft v0.39.3 as a library.
The current features that are supported are as follows:
- Source Repository Management: Generate an SBOM and store the SBOM in Anchore’s database. Get information about the source repository, investigate vulnerability packages by requesting vulnerabilities for a single analyzed source repository, or get any policy evaluations.
- Download full image SBOMs for images analyzed with Enterprise 4.0.0.
- Compliance Reports: View and operate on runtime compliance reports, such as STIGs, created by the
- Corrections Management: View and modify corrections information to help reduce false positives in your vulnerability results.
- Image Management: View, list, import local analysis, and request image analysis by the system.
- Runtime Inventory Management: Add, update, and view cluster configurations for Anchore to scan, as well as for the inventory reports themselves.
- System Operations: View and manage system information for your Enterprise deployment.