AnchoreCTL Release Notes - Version 1.6.0
The latest version of AnchoreCTL is 1.6.0.
AnchoreCTL 1.6.0 is a feature and bug fix release which includes:
- Adds ability to generate container image SBOMs using a new ‘–from’ option to
anchorectl image add. This removes the need to use Syft with anchorectl. AnchoreCTL can now perform all the analysis itself and upload it to your Enterprise deployment. See Using CLI for Images for mor information.
- Adds extra analysis locally in addition to the SBOM generation. Filesystem metadata, secret scans, content scans, and file retrieval are now supported as they are when doing analysis of an image inside and Anchore Enterprise deployment
- The additional analysis features of secret scans, filesystem metdata, and content searches are only compatible with Anchore Enterprise 4.7+
- Fixes the –help output for the ‘completion’ commands to provide correct autocompletion setup guidance
- Fixes duplication of vulns shown when no type is specified in
anchorectl image vuln <digest>usage
Update to using Syft 0.79.0Last modified October 25, 2023