Notifications to GitHub are in the form of new issues in a repository.
Do the following to receive GitHub notifications.
- Provide the following required GitHub account and repository-related information.
- Username of the account for creating issues.
- Token with repository access. Follow instructions to create a new Access Token in the account used for creating issues.
- Name of the repository where the issues are created.
- Owner of the repository.
- (Optional) GitHub API URL, defaults to https://api.github.com if not specified.
- (Optional) milestone assigned to the issue.
- (Optional) one or more labels assigned to the issue.
- (Optional) one or more GitHub users assigned to the issue.
- Create a GitHub endpoint configuration in the Notifications service either via Enterprise UI, or the API directly.