Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.7.1
Anchore Engine 0.7.1
Anchore Engine 0.7.1 bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Added - anchore-manager command now has –no-auto-upgrade option to support more deployment and upgrade control
- Fix - Ensure only supported os overrides are used in skopeo download commands. Fixes #430
- Fix - Errors during feed data download can cause mismatched timestamps and missed feed data on sync. Fixes #406
- Fix - Removed variable reference before assignment in squasher. Fixes #401
- Fix - Fixes mis-labeled GHSA matches on python packages in policy evaluation to be correctly non-os matches. Fixes #400
- Improved - Removes docker-compose.yaml, prometheus, and nginx-proxy swaggerui configs from inside image, those available via documentation site. Resolves #435
- Improved - Bumped twisted and requests dependencies
- Additional minor bug fixes, enhancements, and test framework improvements.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.