Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.7.2
Anchore Engine 0.7.2
Anchore Engine 0.7.2, features, bug fixes, and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Added - CVE Blacklisting via new policy rule. Implements #173
- Added - New “licenses” field in API response for content (pkgs etc) that is an array type for easier parsing. Supplements existing “license” field that is a comma-delimited list in a single string. Implements #313
- Improved - Update base docker image to UBI 8.2 from 8.1. Fixes #465
- Fix - package_type parameter now handles GHSA matches correctly as non-os types. Fixes #450
- Fix - Correctly finds java content in cases where file permissions prevent a read. Fixes #476
- Fix - Updates pyyaml dependency to 5.3.1. Fixes #456
- Fix - Fixes API documentation in swagger spec for registry digest-style POST /image call. Fixes #462
- Fix - Fixes db upgrade failure during upgrades of deployments that still have the ‘nvd’ data from the deprecated driver. Fixes #473
- Additional minor bug fixes and enhancements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.