Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.8.2
Anchore Engine 0.8.2
Anchore Engine 0.8.2, features, bug fixes, and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Ability to set pool_recycle and other SQLAlchemy engine parameters via config. Fixes #641
- Updates image build to support dynamic UID mapping in OpenShift. Fixes #586
- Malware scan fails to find EICAR string in image over 25Mb. Fixes #615
- Policy engine should return HTTP 400 with instructive message on invalid bundle upload instead of HTTP 500. Fixes #634
- Vulnerability fix version not correct for vulnerabilities with multiple fixes. Fixes #639
- npm and gem packages not matching GHSA sources properly. Fixes #633
- Update urllib3 to 1.25.9 to address CVE-2020-26137. Engine not affected. Fixes #662
- Deactivating repo subscription does not halt repo scan. Fixes #635
Additional minor bug fixes and enhancements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.