Notifications to GitHub are in the form of new issues in a repository
To receive notifications
- The following GitHub account and repository related information is required
- Username of the account for creating issues
- Token with repository access. Follow instructions to create a new Access Token in the account used for creating issues
- Name of the repository where the issues are created
- Owner of the repository
- (Optional) GitHub API URL, defaults to https://api.github.com if not specified
- (Optional) milestone assigned to the issue
- (Optional) one or more labels assigned to the issue
- (Optional) one or more GitHub users assigned to the issue
- Create a GitHub endpoint configuration in the Notifications service either via Enterprise UI or the API directly
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 6, 2020: Update links to UI docs (717e085)