Notifications to Jira are in the form of new issues in a project
To receive notifications
- The following Jira account and project related information is required
- URL of the Jira project
- Username of the account for creating issues
- API token or password depending on the Jira project
- For Jira Cloud projects an API token is required. Follow instructions to create a new API token for the account creating issues
- For Jira Self-managed projects password of the account creating issues is required
- Project key, same as the prefix in the issue identifier. For instance, issue
TEST-1has the project key
- Type of the issue created such as
- (Optional) priority assigned to the issue such as
- (Optional) one or more labels to be assigned to the issue
- (Optional) Jira user to be assigned to the issue
- Create a Jira endpoint configuration in the Notifications service either via Enterprise UI or the API directly
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified January 6, 2020: Update links to UI docs (717e085)