Anchore Enterprise Release Notes - Version 3.0.1
Anchore Enterprise 3.0.1
v3.0.1 is a patch release of Anchore Enterprise containing targeted fixes and improvements. No database upgrade is necessary.
Enterprise Service Changes
- Adds new “inventory-agent” RBAC role with minimal permissions for use with KAI agents deployed in kubernetes clusters
- Adds wildcard support for GraphQL query filters in reporting service
- Increases the TTL for kubernetes runtime inventory items to 120 days from 1 day after last being seen
- Fixes RHEL/UBI images imported to engine using syft have different distro name that skips OS vuln checks by mapping them to the proper “rhel” namespace and adding support for “redhat” namespaces.
- Fixes false positive vulnerabilities due to application packages (npm, python, etc) being installed via rpms, debs, or other distro packages. Filters those “owned” packages from analysis leaving the parent rpm/deb/apk for vulnerability matching.
- Fixes SSO login not working after upgrade from 2.4.x to 3.0.0 with “invalid_client” error
- Fixes analysis failures due to python package manifest format issues causing Syft errors
- Fixes image ancestor lookup failures due to ancestor being deleted or not found
- Fixes ubuntu feed driver failures during data fetch processing
Enterprise UI Changes
- Fixes bulk delete image count limitations during repo cleanup
- Fixes potential SSO issues due to Redis connection errors
- Fixes potential LDAP connection update failures
Additional minor bug fixes and enhancements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.