Anchore Enterprise Release Notes - Version 4.0.3
Anchore Enterprise 4.0.3
Anchore Enterprise v4.0.3 is a patch release containing targeted fixes and improvements. No database upgrade is necessary.
Enterprise Service Changes
- Expanded capability for users with an
image-analyzerrole. The role now has the ability to create subscriptions.
- Added Amazon Linux 2022 vulnerability feed to the amazon driver. This will populate the
- Support added for cataloging RPM databases with NDB and sqlite formats.
- Improved handling of manifest lists where the mediaType is missing.
- Details of Event Notifications have been improved for the following events:
- The global archive rule for max number of images per account, will only consider images that have been analyzed and are in the active state.
- In some configurations, the global archive delete rule failed to run do to an error in the order of the rule processing. This issue has been corrected.
- The Applications button in the navbar will remain highlighted when presented with the Artifact Analysis view for a source item, as sources are considered part of the navigation path for applications. In addition, this button will also now indicate the last application and version viewed (if applicable) in a popup on hover.
- Grab targets for Dashboard items widget have been increased inside for easier focus and manipulation.
- The legends associated with charts in the app have been removed in all instances where the meaning of the data is otherwise indicated.
createSubscriptionpermission is now a requisite to use components that create subscriptions—this permission has also been added to roles where it was missing yet required in the context of the general purpose of that role (for example,
- Non-alphanumeric characters are now permitted in the password used to authenticate against the AppDB service.
- The Copy Allowlist modal within the Tools dropdown for items displayed within the Alowlists tab of the Policy Editor had an issue whereby focus would be drawn away from the Name input field, preventing the submission of a valid form. This behavior is now fixed.
- Due to a regression in our date component, removing a timestamp from the Edit Allowlist Items dialog in the Policy Editor or from the Add / Remove Allowlist Item dialog associated with compliance results in the Artifact Analysis view would result in an error on save. This has been fixed.
- The Copy Policy modal within the Tools dropdown for items displayed within the Policies tab of the Policy Editor would successfully copy a policy, but would fail to close after the operation concluded. This behavior is now fixed.
- The summary count of event items in the Events view now
correlates to the number displayed after a severity filter
INFO) has been applied. Prior to this fix, the count would remain the same.
- Removing all filter boxes displayed within the Events view would also remove the Clear Filters button, preventing any filters previously applied from the boxes from also being removed. This behavior has now been fixed.
- An error in our payload validation system caused the notifications component to fail to update upon editing an entry. This issue has now been resolved.
- The RBAC permissions associated with
policy-editorrole are now correctly asserted when trying to navigate to Images or Applications using the main navigation bar (or when using the minimized icons in the topnav that appear when the main bar is out of view).
- Various supporting libraries have been updated in order to improve security, performance, and also to remove deprecation warnings from browser and server output logs. Redundant libraries have been removed to reduce the app startup time and overall size.